My ex has primary custody and is not giving me my parenting time/visitation, what should I do?

One thing that parents should never do in response to interference with parenting time is to stop paying child support. Keep trying to exercise your parenting time rights and document the refusals so you have solid evidence for the court. Your parenting time rights will be set out in your divorce decree and will be enforced by the court absent outstanding circumstances.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice. Seek competent legal counsel for advice on a legal matter.

To learn more, contact one of our Fargo attorneys today!

Why Choose Solberg Stewart Miller?

  • You Don't Pay Unless We Win
  • Complete Understanding of Your Story & Needs
  • Over $100 Million Dollars Recovered
  • Over 50 Years of Experience

Talk to a Fargo Attorney Today

Attorneys at Law Since 1966
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.