A Tradition Of Client Service From A Local Firm
For over 50 years, Solberg Stewart Miller has served the people in Fargo and the surrounding areas with strength, integrity and compassion. Our firm was founded on the principles of fighting for the injured and serving our community. We know that your injury has changed your life. Our experienced, compassionate attorneys understand the value of getting to know you and the details of your situation. Only then can they prepare a personalized approach to your case and fight for the things that are most important to you.
Read more about our talented team of lawyers here:
- Mike Miller, Partner
- Daniel Phillips, Partner
- Todd Miller, Partner
- Wayne Solberg, in memoriam
- Gary Stewart, in memoriam
Strategic Trial Lawyers Fighting For You
First and foremost, our lawyers are trained litigators, ready to fight for your rights at trial. They know that preparing each case for trial sends a message to the other side saying you will not settle for less than you deserve.
Our lawyers represent a wide range of personal injury and employment cases on behalf of plaintiffs. Examples of our firm’s practice areas include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including those involving cars, trucks and motorcycles
- Defective and dangerous products, such as medical devices and medications
- Mass torts and class actions, including the baby formula recall and talcum powder lawsuits
- Slip-and-falls on others’ property
- Employment law and union disputes, including discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour law violations
- Professional negligence by doctors, lawyers and pharmacists
To find out if Solberg Stewart Miller will represent your case, simply contact our office, and our attorneys will be happy to discuss the matter with you in a free case review.
Start With A Free Consultation
We offer free, no-obligation consultations and only charge a fee if we recover financially for you. Reach out to us through our online contact form or call our office at 701-864-3700 today to get started.