CURRENT & PAST CASES
Solberg Stewart Miller, Fargo attorneys, handle a wide range of personal injury cases ranging from auto accident cases to defective pharmaceutical drug (“bad drug”) cases.
- Railroad Crossing Accident: Death of a 16-year-old after collision with a train.
- Baby Medical Malpractice: Live fetus nearly accidentally aborted resulting in premature delivery.
- Construction Crane Accident: The crane’s headache ball struck an ironworker causing serious permanent injuries.
- Toxic Chemical Exposure: A two-year-old developed RADS (Reactive Airway Disease) after exposure to a toxic chemical.
- Rear-end Auto Accident: Client suffered a herniated disc. Current medical expenses are $20,000 with $60,000 future medical expenses.
- Dog Bite: Client suffered serious facial injuries and scarring. The dog had previously attacked other people.
- Semi Accident: Wrongful death case.
- Medical Negligence: Doctor failed to diagnose prostate cancer.
- Social Security Disability Cases
- North Dakota Workers’ Compensation (WSI) Cases
Some of the defective medical device and defective pharmaceutical (bad drug) cases we are handling include:
- Talcum Powder Lawsuits
- Hernia Mesh Lawsuits
- Zantac Lawsuits
- Essure Lawsuits
- Fosamax Lawsuits
- IVC Filters
- Taxotere Lawsuits
Other significant litigation handled by Solberg Stewart Miller, Fargo attorneys, include:
- Represented more than 30 Nursing Home Residents for Hepatitis C outbreak in long term care facility.
- Minot Train Derailment: Represented hundreds of people injured in the Canadian Pacific train derailment in Minot, ND.
- Large Group Claims and Class Actions: Sometimes a large company oversteps its authority and tramples the rights of ordinary folks.
If you have questions about or seek legal representation regarding a personal injury matter in North Dakota, please don’t hesitate to contact us.