Daniel E. Phillips
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
Dan has been practicing law in North Dakota and Minnesota since 1993. Dan's practice has and will continue to focus on the representation of labor unions and union members.
His practice includes representing union members and other people injured in accidents, including auto accidents, wrongful death claims, employment-related disputes, and social security cases.
Dan graduated from the North Dakota School of Law with distinction in 1993. He was also named to the "Order of Barristers" upon graduation.
Dan is licensed in all state and federal courts in both North Dakota and Minnesota along with the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of North Dakota School of Law, Grand Forks, North Dakota
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1993
- Honors: With Distinction
- Honors: Order of Barristers
- Minot State University Formerly Dakota State Northwestern University Minot, ND.
- North Dakota, 1993
- Minnesota, 1993
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. District Court District of North Dakota, 1993
- Order of Barristers
- American Bar Association, Member
- North Dakota Bar, Member
- Minnesota Bar, Member
- Cass County Bar, Member
- Hon. Myron H. Bright, Senior Circuit Judge, 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, Student Intern