Let Us Worry About Your Accident Case
When you have been injured in any type of motor vehicle accident, your first priority should be recovering from your injuries. The last things you need to be doing are arguing with insurance companies over your claim and worrying about medical bills. At Solberg Stewart Miller, we will take on the stress of your legal case so that you can focus on your recovery.
Solberg Stewart Miller has been providing representation to people in the Fargo-Moorhead area for 50 years. Our attorneys know the law, and they care about the well-being of our clients. They build a personalized strategy around every case. When you don’t know what to do after your accident, turn to us. Our team understands your rights and will fight for you at every step.
We Handle All Types Of Auto Accidents
No matter what type of vehicle caused your accident, we can help you seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering. The following are examples of the types of accidents we represent:
- Car accidents – Passenger vehicles are the most common type of crash and can happen anywhere in the city, on the highway or in rural areas.
- Truck wrecks – Commercial truck accidents can cause severe destruction and injuries because of the size difference between vehicles.
- Motorcycle accidents – Riders are exposed to the road and other cars and often suffer catastrophic injuries when other drivers collide with their motorcycles.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents – Walkers and cyclists are vulnerable when they get hit by a car. These crashes tend to happen where there is more foot traffic, such as on college campuses or in urban areas.
The type of injury you suffered plays a large role in your case. Your level of compensation will depend on your level of injury.
Common Causes Of Car Crashes
Accidents can happen in any number of ways, but there are some common causes behind the majority of motor vehicle crashes. The good news is that fatal accidents in North Dakota have been slowly decreasing over time, according to the North Dakota Department of Transportation, but thousands are still injured every year. A few of the top causes of accidents include:
- Distracted driving – This behavior can include many things, from texting while driving to playing with the radio. Anything that takes your eyes and concentration off the road is risky.
- Speeding – Speeding still causes a large number of accidents every years and the higher the speed, the more damage the accident is likely to cause.
- Impaired driving – Alcohol is involved in about 42% of fatal accidents in North Dakota and injures people in many more. Our lawyers aggressively pursue cases against impaired drivers who cause accidents.
No matter how your accident happened, our team is here to help you recover the damages you deserve. North Dakota is a comparative fault state, meaning that if a jury finds you partially responsible for a personal injury accident, it may reduce your compensation by the percentage of your fault. If it finds you more than 50% responsible for the accident, you cannot recover. Our attorneys will fight to place the blame where it belongs – on the negligent driver who hit you.
Discuss Your Case With Us
We look forward to helping you with your case. Learn more by discussing your situation with one of our skilled lawyers in a free consultation. You can schedule your appointment online or by calling our Fargo office at 701-864-3700. We serve Cass County and the surrounding areas in North Dakota and Minnesota.